Glezele Vayne’s Ten Commandments on Comments
I reserve the right to be completely intolerant to:
1. Ad hominem attacks
2. Racial slurs and attacks
3. Vulgarities (I define whether it’s funny or vulgar)
4. Anti-semitism. On this, I don’t define anti-semitism as opposition to particular policies of the State of Israel. If, however, this opposition disintegrates into a generalized vilification of the State of Israel, or into an attempt at de-legitimizing Israel as a nation in the community of nations, that would, in my estimation, be considered anti-semitism
5. In an effort to keep the discussions here on point, interesting, and friendly, I do reserve the right to move or delete posts, which is probably obvious…I mean it’s a blog, but I thought I’d put that out there for the clueless, since they might suffer more from my near dictatorial powers here than others.
6. Life is hard. Have any of you noticed this? Thus, my typical day is spent in a desperate and somewhat grasping search for reasons to laugh if off. In this spirit, I’ve put up some videos that are very funny. Some can be quite “edgy”. If you’re offended because I linked some of these videos, please understand…I’m only having fun.
7. I do not necessarily endorse all the views in all the links and videos posted, although obviously I like something about them all or they wouldn’t be here.
8. I take almost full and complete responsibility for my own words, my posts… under the categories listed on the LEFT side. For all who take issue with my thinking and are worried about me, I think the blame lies squarely at the feet of those who’ve mislead me, even if they didn’t know I’d take their teachings to their logical or illogical conclusions. Talk to them.
9. As I said, I’m opinionated. I like to read, but I am no scholar, not by any stretch of the imagination. I like to think of myself as unpretentious. So don’t expect footnotes everywhere. Don’t even expect sound reasoning all the time. It sometimes hurts too much to think.
10. Now that I’ve established myself as de facto dictator of this blog, enjoy. Lively debates are good learning tools for everyone.
Ten Commandments in Costume from: LarimdaME’s photostream